Have you ever dreamed of going to Barcelona, but were afraid to travel there? Don’t worry and don’t be afraid. There is plenty to see and do in Barcelona. Furthermore, once you arrive at your destination, there are plenty of hotels to choose from. Here is a list of ADA hotels in Barcelona. Plan early and book your reservation now because you’re in for the vacation of a lifetime.
- Hilton Barcelona – The Hilton hotel will never let you down. This is a beautiful hotel that’s used by business travelers and tourists. The hotel is located a little outside of the town and is the perfect place to stay. The hotel has 267 rooms, gift shops, and a convenience store, bar, Bistro, and Mosaic restaurants. The hotel can accommodate all your needs and offers to you many services and help with transportation.
- Rafael Hotel Diagonal Port Barcelona – If you love art then you must stay at the Hotel Diagonal Port Barcelona. The hotel owns many contemporary paintings by avant-garde Catalan artists. The collection of beautiful painting hangs around the hotel for your pleasure. This beautiful hotel has a multi-lingual staff that is there to help you enjoy your stay in Barcelona.
- Hotel Husa Illa Barcelona – If you’re not looking for luxury and the high prices check out Hotel Husa Illa. The hotel is plain, yet simple and offers the traveler many comforts. However, the hotel isn’t in the best location because it’s attached to the L’llla Shopping complex. Here you will find many shop, galleries, and restaurants.
- http://hotels.spainbookers.com/templates/88485/hotels/216865/searchWidget?autosearch=true&targetId=216865|hotels&checkin=NaN%2FNaN%2FNaN&checkout=NaN%2FNaN%2FNaN&roomsCount=1&rooms.adultsCount=2&rooms.childrenCount=0&lang=en">Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya – The hotel is in the heart of Barcelona. You’re just minutes away from the Park of Industrial Spain and close to Palau de la Musica Catalana and Sagrada Familia. This is a beautiful hotel that has roll-in showers, in-room accessibility, accessible bathrooms, a fitness center, and a spa tub.
For more information, please read:
- Access For The Disabled in Barcelona
- Barcelona Metro Map
- Hotels with Disabled, Wheelchair and Limited Mobility Accessibility in Barcelona
- Disabled Facilities at Barcelona Airport Terminal 1
- Finding Scooters and Wheelchair Rental Companies