House cleaning and Disability Limitations are a struggle that many have. I have found a few things that have made daily cleaning just a little easier. I use them myself and they do really help. These things may be simple, yet no one seems to think of them!
- Scrubbing Bubbles: They work great as a way to scrub the kitchen floor with no bending.
- To Dust Mini Blinds: Take a drier sheet and dust them. It works well, and it's easy.
- Dusting TV’s and Electronics: Use a dryer sheet here too! It works great
- To Clean the Bath Tub: Buy an extra toilet brush. So much easier!
- Vacuuming & Sweeping: Do it in sections and rest in between.
- Dishes: Soak or rinse them right after use. It makes cleaning easier.
- Laundry: Get a rolling laundry basket! (They're a bit pricy but well worth it.) Use a dish liquid bottle for your detergent for easy pouring.
- Windows: Use a coffee filter! They leave no streaks.
There you have it! Just a few ideas to make daily life easier.